Terms & Conditions for Use of SPIFFS web sites and all Mirrors and Affiliated Sites
This Agreement ("Agreement") covers the use of the SPIFFS (“Web sites”) web sites as an Internet web sites produced by SPIFFS ("Publisher"), including the use of any of the features, applications, content, and other media available on the Web sites This Agreement is hyperlinked from the front page of SPIFFS or any of our other affiliated sites at any time.Use of the Web sites constitutes acceptance of this Agreement. If you do not wish to accept this Agreement and would like to use the Web sites, please send e-mail with your specific request throuhn the "Contact Us" page. All users are obligated by this Agreement while using the Web sites This Agreement may be changed by the Publisher at any time; in the event of changes, users are bound by the most recent version of the Agreement for a reasonable time, but no longer than two weeks from the date of change, at which date they are bound by the new version.
1. User Contributions to the Web sites From time to time and through the user of various facilities on the Web sites, users contribute to the content and features of the Web sites Where so, the Publisher does not necessarily support or endorse the view of such users, and any such contributions are the full responsibility of the contributor. The Publisher does make reasonable effort to review user contributions and insure that contributions are compliant with our publishing policies.
2. Publishing Policies. The Publisher, to the best of its knowledge, does not endorse, support, or publish any content that is obscene, offensive, slanderous, indecent, or fraudulent regarding the content published in the Web sites In the case where a user perceives that the Web sites contains content that may be considered unacceptable, the Publisher welcomes and encourages requests to remove the content, and makes a reasonable effort to do so.
4. All content on this Web sites is under copyright by SPIFFS and is the sole property of SPIFFS unless otherwise noted. Contributions by users are copyrighted by the user unless otherwise noted, or unless otherwise agreed to by the user and the Publisher. The Publisher acknowledges the copyrights of user contributions and makes a reasonable effort to ensure that such copyrights are protected, and that user contributions abide by the Publishing Policies.
5. Links to other web sites. This web sites contains Internet links to other Internet web sites. The Publisher has no control over the content or publishing policies of these web sites., and is in no way responsible for their use, or for use of a link from the Web sites to another web sites by a Web sites user. Users may use links on the web sites at their own risk. The Publisher makes a reasonable effort to ensure that links do not lead to other web sites. whose publishing practices are not consistent with this Web sites, or whose content would be considered unacceptable.
6. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify the Publisher and its employees and agents, and to hold them harmless from any and all claims and liabilities (including attorneys' fees) that may arise from your submissions, from your unauthorized use of content obtained through the Web sites, from your breach of this Agreement, or from any such acts arising through your use of the Web sites
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE USING THE WEB SITES AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS." THE PUBLISHER HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER ORAL, IN WRITING OR IN ELECTRONIC FORM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN OR PROVIDED BY THE SERVICE.
THE PUBLISHER DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE WEB SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT THERE WILL BE NO FAILURES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR LOSS OF TRANSMITTED INFORMATION, OR THAT NO VIRUSES WILL BE TRANSMITTED ON THE SERVICE.
THE PUBLISHER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ALLEGEDLY SUSTAINED ARISING OUT OF USE OF THIS WEB SITES, INCLUDING FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED, RELIANCE ON THE WEB SITES OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION.
8. Other terms. The Publisher may terminate access to or use of the Web sites at any time without notice. You agree that this Agreement, for all purposes, shall be governed by the laws of Florida. This Agreement is the complete and entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior agreement, whether written or oral.