collects personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address,
name, web site information, home or work address or telephone number.
We have various items on this site that will allow you to submit information
such as request forms and e-mail links as means of transmitting information
to us. Our policy is to never provide this information to anyone not
affiliated with SPIFFS at any time unless you have given
us permission to do so.
2. All information so collected is stored in encrypted format inaccessible
to other computers on the Internet
3. SPIFFS also collects nonspecific data about browsers,
operating system, screen resolution and other general data to help
us provide the most compatible web browsing experience possible.
Information collected in this manner is only shared among the SPIFFS
family of web sites.
4. SPIFFS will never contact you unless you have given
us permission to do so by direct request or in an attempt to collect
an account that has become ten (10) or more days overdue.
5. SPIFFS has many internal and external links to other
web sites therefore; SPIFFS is not responsible for
the privacy statements or other content on web sites outside of
the SPIFFS family of web sites.
6. SPIFFS has no control over any information you have
transmitted to any publicly viewable web pages as in, but not limited
to, message boards, chat rooms, and discussion groups. Such information
is viewable by anyone and can then be used in a manner that is
not consistent with the policies of SPIFFS.
7. To correct any errors and/or omissions please contact the webmaster.
other privacy issues and regulations as needed